XLO HTSW Powered Subwoofer Cable
The mentioned XLO - an American-Canadian group - is one of the best known manufacturers of audiophile cabling in the world. To show the class of the presented wire, it should be mentioned that bimetallic (copper + aluminum) shielding and pressure extruded highly stable plastic insulation were used.
• Dedicated cable for connecting Singled-Ended powered subwoofers
• 4N (99.994% pure) OFHC copper conductors
• Ultra-low capacitance LDPE dielectric insulation
• Bi-metallic shielding for maximum protection against EMI and RFI
• Pressure extruded, high stability protective outer jacket
• Terminated with XLO's precision machined, 24K gold-plated RCA connectors