The original Kimber Kable. Four copper conductors in PE dielectric per polarity for 13AWG (2.255mm²)
Often bought as an initial launch into the “high end” and kept because it’s just too good for the money. 1/3rd the signal loss of conventional 13AWG parallel conductor designs. accuracy, pacing, proper imaging are the signature sounds of 4PR.
- 8 stranded KIMBER KABLE conductors
- High-purity copper
- Polyethylene insulation
- Four brown and Four black braided conductors.
- 2 x 14 awg / 2.08mm.
- High-purity copper.
- Special formula polyethylene dielectric.
Electrical Specifications Standard
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.016 Ohm / meter(Cp)
- parallel capacitance: 117 pF / meter(Ls)
- series inductance: 0.23 uH / meter