Kimber Kable 4TC - (on meter)
- Kimber Kable 4TC Features VariStrand Copper Conductors, Delivers Stellar Transient Speed, Focus, and Resolution.
Bang-for-the-Buck Speaker Cables Do Not Come Any Better: Kimber Kable 4TC Features VariStrand Copper Conductors, Delivers Stellar Transient Speed, Focus, and Resolution
Kimber's 4TC has received worldwide praise as a phenomenal bang-for-the-buck speaker cable. 4TC is created by weaving a complex braid using identical Tefloncoated VariStrand copper conductors. These cables would be at home in the world's best systems, but thankfully, they're affordable enough to be used in any system. First, we'll tell you about the complex construction and advanced materials. 4TC consists of eight individual TCSS conductors, four clear and four white that utilize Kimber Kable's proven braiding technique. The insulating dielectric is high-pressure, low-temperature extruded fluorocarbon. All of the individual conductors are Hyper-pure copper, arranged in proven Varistrand conductor geometry while the aggregate wire size is two13 awg conductors. What does this all mean? Focus, transparency, and transient speed that will serve your music in ways you likely never believed a speaker cable at this price could. 100% Music Direct Guaranteed.
- (Cp) parallel capacitance: 362.0 pF @ 20 kHz
- (Ls) series inductance: 0.715 µH @ 20 kHz
- (Rdc) dc loop resistance: 0.038 Ω
- (Xt) total reactance: 0.071 Ω @ 20 kHz
- Frequency response ± 0.5 dB: dc - 500 kHz