Audiomica Ormus Consequence - XLR
Ormus is the highest quality digital cable used In AES/EBU and DMX installations and is made of OCC copper.
The cable is built of four separately-screened and helical-twisted wires. Each wire consists of three parallel conductors.
Such structure eliminates mutual electric currents’ induction by the magnetic field of neighbouring wires. Research Has show that such structures doesn’t require additional filtering, hence instead of applying DFSS filtering we hale applied an unique FEP isolation of great density and electrical correctness.
Each of the four conductors is separately protected against electromagnetic field by aluminium foil (100 % coverage).
The highest quality XLR plugs are gold-plated, which enhances the contact, and electric and mechanical properties of the cable. The cable provides the impedance of 110 OHM (measured decrease at 1% level).
The original cord is packed in a signed wooden box. The box includes the certificate of authenticity, a brochure with the description of the series, a product code and a personal quality assurance. Free Mica Clear liquid, a two-step cleaner, sold along with the cord.
The whole construction is hand-assembled with attention to details.
|Conductors:||4x3x21 AWG, OCC, N7|
|he outer diameter:||18 AWG|
|Cable diameter:||9 AWG|
|Screen:||Aluminium Foil 100%|
- Consequence Series - DTOWN (Hebrew): pdf / online
- Consequence Series - Audio Video Magazine (Portuguese): pdf
- Consequence Series - Mono and Stereo (English): pdf / online
- Pearl Consequence - Info Audio (Poland): online
- Pearl Consequence - 6moons.com (English): pdf / online
- Miamen & Pearl Consequence - Audiostereo.pl (Poland): pdf / online
- Ormus Consequence - MONO & STEREO (English): pdf / online
- USB Interconnects - SteroLife (Poland): pdf / online
- Allbit Consequence (TFCT) - 6moons.com (English): pdf / online
- Miamen Consequence - Hi-Fi i Muzyka (Poland): pdf
- Thasso Consequence - Soundrebels (Poland): online
- Allbit Consequence - Soundrebels (Poland): online