Van Den Hul The Sub Coaxial Cable
With The SUB HYBRID we have put the same advanced technology into use as applied in its already famed FUSION SERIES of interconnects brother The INTEGRATION HYBRID, though now as a dedicated subwoofer cable.
In The SUB HYBRID, the finest of our cable technologies are combined:
A stranded centre conductor of our further developed, highly advanced, amorphous FUSION conductor material guarantees first rate musical transparency, imaging and resolution, free from distortion.
High quality low-loss dielectrics ensure low cable capacitance and excellent musical dynamics and timing.
Multiple high quality shielding: In a world that is increasingly polluted by electrical noise and interference of all kinds it is important to keep the audio signals transferred through your cables clean. The SUB HYBRID contains not less than four dense shielding layers which vouch for a very high shielding factor and a low shield impedance, thus keeping the audio signal perfectly free from external noise and interference, even at very long lengths.
Throughout use of Linear Structured Carbon ®: The cable shield and core are equipped with additional conduction layers containing our Linear Structured Carbon ® material which further help to maintain maximal audio signal resolution.
Excellent protection against mechanical and chemical environmental factors: Silver coated stranded conductors and a rugged HULLIFLEX ® 4 cable jacket stand surety for a very long cable lifespan and a long lasting performance without sound quality degradation.
All in all The SUB HYBRID is a true audiophile performer which comes highly recommended as THE dedicated solution for any active subwoofer connection. The SUB HYBRID has a nice yellow tone HULLIFLEX ® 4 jacket and is standard available as a single lead, box packed with our gold plated high quality RCA (unbalanced) connectors type C - 8.4 in 3 m. and 5 m. lengths and any other length specified.
- Van Den Hul The Sub, Coaxial Cable
- Cable Type: Coaxial
- Conductor Material: High purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + FUSION TECHNOLOGY: amorphous Cu/Zn/Ag alloy + HYBRID: Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
- Design Purpose/Application Area(s): High quality active subwoofer interconnect
- Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: Core: 0.38 mm² / Core: AWG 21.3 / Core: 19; Screen: 384
- External Diameter / Dimensions: 8.0 mm
- Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: Core: 0.18 Ohm/m.; Screen: 0.43 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: 83 pF/m
- Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Core: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 4 / 300 Vrms min
- Jacket Colours Available: Yellow