Van den Hul HDMI Flat 180
The VDH HDMI Flat 180 is a new high quality, flat shaped, HDMI cable with clever tiltable connectors that make an edge when there’s little room behind your equipment. The HDMI Flat 180 is fully compliant with the High Speed (1.4) standard for lengths up to 5 meter, offers effortless performance even at long 15 meter runs (1080i warranted) and is available in a wide range of standard lengths.
With The VDH HDMI Flat 180 our included unique design and material features provide unparalleled added value in terms of signal transport quality and fidelity, cable lifespan and environmental friendliness. Applied throughout our product range, this more serious cable design and production approach makes van den Hul stand out from the rest.
The VDH HDMI Flat 180 features:
- Fully compliant with the HDMI™ High Speed specifications for lengths up to 5.0 meter.
- Handles 1080i resolution up to 15.0 meter.
- Very smart and handy connectors that can be tilted sideways, allowing screens and equipment to be placed very close to walls without harming the cable or connectors.
- The connectors are high-quality HDMI ‘Type A’ connectors with heavy gold plated contacts which provide solid and reliable connections.
- High-density-coated Oxygen Free Copper conductors warrant minimum signal attenuation.
- In addition to the cable’s Hulliflex ® jacket, the internal conductors’ special coating adds extra protection against aggressive environmental conditions.
- Environmentally friendly and durable:
- The HDMI Flat 180’s red colored jacket is made of our robust, halogen free, Hulliflex ®.
- Hulliflex ® provides long term stability of the cable’s mechanical and electrical properties. It is for instance chemically closed, protecting the leads inside from external influences. It is also environmentally friendly, both in production and during its use, as well as after many years of service: Even after disposal it can be burned in an incinerator without producing harmful gasses or toxic waste.
With the HDMI standard’s enormous digital data throughput of up to 10.2 Gigabits per second, the cable’s designed flat shape reduces crosstalk. The result is a higher signal integrity (especially at larger cable runs), which translates into superb digital video and sound quality.
The flat shape also provides extra mechanical flexibility as well as extended options in architectural friendly installation, like running the cable through skirting.
Decades of service life for install use.
Available in a wide range of lengths: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15 meters.
Offering exceptional performance and value for money, The VDH HDMI Flat 180 delivers clear sharp images, accurate color definition, vivid contrast and an infinity of fine detail up to the highest video resolutions. Sound at any digital format is matchless.
Furthermore, to recondition the HDMI signal in A/V installations where the cable lengths are significant, we have a separate HDMI Repeater available.