Furutech FT-SWS-D (R) NCF - wall socket
Socket designed for use in domestic electrical installations using Nano Crystal²-Nano Crystallin Formula NCF technology. Outer frame made of aluminum alloy covered with carbon. In order to improve the contact between the cable and the socket, Furutech uses a special, patented type of pressure plates. The maximum diameter of connected wires is 5.5mm
Type: 2-pole+earth; Rating: 16A 250V A.C.
Nano Crystal² Formula – Nano Crystalline, Ceramic and Carbon Powder
Incorporated into new NCF series of Furutech products, Nano Crystal² Formula — NCF is comprised of a special crystalline material that has two “active” properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static and secondly, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech then combines this remarkable crystalline material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional “Piezo Effect” damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material – only found in Furutech products!
- Rhodium plated α (Alpha) Pure Copper main Conductor (t：0.5mm)
- Insulation Materials: Nylon/fiberglass incorporating special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder.
- 1.0mm thick Bracket with a Zinc/steel brace plate
- Carbon fiber finished Cast Zn-Mg Alloy Front Plate
- Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
- Dimensions: 95.0mm (L) x 95.0mm (W) x 48.0mm(H)
- Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending pressure plate that increases the contact area of the Alpha Conductors.