XLO™ UltraPLUS™ cables are the latest, most advanced versions of the popular Ultra™ Series. UltraPLUS is manufactured with classic XLO Integrated Field-Balanced Surface/Diving Winding Geometry™ so topologically speaking the cable has no surface or center and frequency-related phase shift is effectively canceled. Very low capacitance and inductance means XLO UltraPLUS cables work with a wide variety of components. The sound is clear and neutral with tight, powerful bass and an engaging midrange with clean and extended highs, hallmark XLO sound.
- Field-Balanced Surface/Diving Winding Geometry™
- PC-OCC single-filament solid-core monocrystal copper conductors
- Aerospace-grade PTFE insulation
- Low-capacitance hand terminated 24K mil-spec direct gold-plated RCA connectors
- Cable identification ring
24 months - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 24 months.
Number of reviews: 1 Average score: 5.00
Cables are the most subjective items in an hifi chain. I have always extremely appreciated XLO cables, I think they are the most transparent and detailed available, but as I said it is my opinion (and my wife's).