XLO’s updated Reference 3 Series features 6N Laboratory-grade copper conductors in a “quasi-random” Field-Balanced™ surface/diving winding technique that minimizes frequency-related phase-shift allowing XLO cables to work better with a greater number of components.
- New Integrated Field™ winding geometry with revolutionary Wavelink™ signal transmission technology
- 2-Conductor, 10 AWG, proprietarily treated 6N (99.99998% pure) Laboratory Grade construction
- Aerospace-grade PTFE dielectic insulation throughout
- Terminated with XLO's direct gold-plated 6mm or 8mm spades, or bananas
- Precision machined XLO™ end caps for cable directionality and authenticity