Furutech Evolution II Power - schuko EU
- Top quality power cable with Furutech FI-E11 (R) and FI-11 (R) plugs.
Evolution Power II
Top quality power cable with Furutech FI-E11 (R) and FI-11 (R) plugs.
Pure Transmission Performance for Value Conscious Audiophiles
Furutech’s Evolution Series was awarded The Absolute Sound Editors’ Choice Award in both 2007 and 2008
(Type: 2-pole+earth Rating: 10A 250V • 15V 125V A.C. ) Length:1.8m/6ft
High Performance Addiction • Audiophiles Want What They Need
All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords and AC distribution.
Evolution II, an update of the extremely well received Evolution series, incorporates newly-engineered anti-resonance cable clamps as well as an upgraded dielectric/insulation of RoHS-compliant Pb-free PVC incorporating anti-resonance carbon particles in its manufacture. Our Pure Transmission philosophy incorporates rhodium-plated pure copper conductors, even the IEC connectors of the Evolution II power cord. No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
- Beautifully engineered power cords featuring α (Alpha) μ-OFC Conductors
- Special polyethylene insulation withstands high voltage and heat for lower capacitance and better mechanical damping
- High performance FI-11(R) IEC connector nonmagnetic α (Alpha) pure copper conductors and FI-11M(R) /FI-E11(R)/FI-AU(R) power connectors nonmagnetic α (Alpha) pure copper conductors, or FI-UK(R) Power Connector with nonmagnetic α (Alpha) copper alloy Rhodium-plated conductors
- Patented Ground/Earth Jumper Technology
- Featuring “W” wire-clamping mechanism for firm contacts and pure, stable power transmission
- Unique construction offers the industry’s firmest contacts
- Twin RoHS Compliant Ultra Flexible Pb free PVC Sheaths provide improved vibration isolation.
- Insulated with Polyethylene (PE) reducing capacitance
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare
α (Alpha)-μ-OFC conductor is the fine μ–OFC conductor wire strands treated by the α(Alpha) process.
“… wholeheartedly recommend these cables to someone looking for more from their present system.”
-- Brett Rudolf EnjoyTheMusic.com
“Furutech’s cables offer great transparency and purity, plus an uncanny ability to block out noise and grunge.”
-- Chris Martens The Absolute Sound
Construction and Material of Cable
- 7 bundles 35-strand α (Alpha)μ–OFC Conductor・0.18mm x 3 cores, 3.69mm diameter
- Insulation: Polyethylene (Red/Natural/Yellow) 5.5mm diameter
- Sheath (Inner): RoHS Compliant Vibration Suppression PVC incorporating carbon particles (Black) 13.5mm diameter
- Shield: 9 x 24-strand 0.12mm α (Alpha)μ–OFC stranded wire braid
- Sheath: RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC (Pearl Blue) Diameter: 17.5mm
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 18.5mm
- Connectors: FI-11(R) IEC Connector and FI-11M(R) Power Connector