Furutech The Odeon - schuko EU
Top-class power cable. It is characterized by transparency and great freedom, and the use of low-profile plugs from the new FI-C 15. The cable is equipped with FI-E11 Cu and FI-C15 Cu plugs.
Furutech The Odeon Power Cord
All enthusiasts look for the same qualities from their systems: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a visceral immersion in the audio and video experience. To engage without effort requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially signal-carrying cables, and especially the power cord which carries the same signal your system plays back.
Picking up a Furutech power cord, from these supple, beautifully-made upgrade power cords for Home Theater, CD, DVD, Blu-ray, Projectors and Flat Screen Panels, the integrity of the cable’s build is immediately apparent. Furutech Pure Transmission quality turns a macro lens on every element of power transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, and using the best materials and processes available.
The Odeon Power Cord delivers blacker blacks and more vivid colors and gives sound greater resolution, clarity, and dynamics in an ultra-quiet soundstage where the sound blooms seamlessly from top to bottom without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare. The new slimline IEC connector also allows for easy connection to space restricted IEC sockets that can be found on some high-end projectors and HD screens.
- Fitted with a Non-plated Furutech FI-15ME(Cu) AC connector (The Odeon-E with FI-E11Cu) and a FI-C15(Cu) IEC connector
- RoHS-compliant audio grade flexible PVC sheath improves vibration isolation
- Special audio grade polyethylene Insulation contributes to reduced capacitance
- Floating Field Damper™ US Patent No.: 6,669,491/ European Patent (EP1445837) For FI-15ME(Cu) version only.
- Conductors: 37-strand Silver plated-OFC 0.26mm x 2 cores / 37-strand α-OFC 0.26mm x 1 core
- Insulation: Audio grade Polyethylene (Red, Yellow, Green) OD: 3.5mm diameter approx.
- Inner Filler: Cotton
- Barrier Layer: Paper Tape Wrap
- Sheath: RoHS-compliant Audio grade flexible PVC (Dark Red), 10.0mm diameter approx.
- Outer Sleeve: Nylon yarn braid (Black), 10.8mm diameter approx.
- Length: 180cm approx.