Furutech CF - 763 R 6.3 mm stereo
Stereo jack 6,3mm Furutech. Guide made of copper alloy, rhodium plated, subjected to the Alpha process. Fixing wires with soldering.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding CF-763SM connectors are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The CF-763SM features a one piece construction α (Alpha) pure copper conductor with audio grade nylon glass fiber resin insulation for minimal impedance and a stainless and carbon fiber finished housing for superior damping.
- Main conductor: One-piece Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductor
- Ground conductor: Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Hybrid Copper conductor
- Insulation: Audio Grade Nylon Glass Fiber Resin
- Housing: Stainless and carbon fiber finished.
- Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy
- Specified for core insulation diameters up to 8.0mm
- Connections: Soldered
- Dimensions: Housing: 14ψx 37.25mm overall length; Total overall length: 70.5 mm approx.
- Housing: 14ψx 37.25mm overall length
- Total overall length: 70.5 mm approx.
6.3 mm jack