Furutech FP - MONO 63 L G 6.3 mm mono
Monaural, angled 6,3mm Furutech jack plug. Guide made of copper covered with 24-carat gold, subjected to the Alpha process. Fixing wires with soldering.
High Perfromance angled 6.3mm mono connector
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding FP-Mono-63L(G) connector is the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FP-Mono-63L(G) features a one-piece construction α (Alpha) Copper Alloy conductor with PBT insulation for minimal impedance and a stainless housing for superior damping.
- Main conductor: One-piece Gold-plated α (Alpha) Copper Alloy main conductor.
- Ground conductor: Gold-plated α (Alpha) Copper Alloy conductor.
- Insulation: PBT.
- Housing: stainless.
- Rear cover: Nylon.
- Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy
- Specified for core insulation diameters up to 7.5mm.
- Connections: Soldered.
- Net Weight: 25.1g Approx.
- Dimensions: Housing: 13ψx 33.5mm overall length
6.3 mm jack