Furutech FT-211 (G) - spades
Spades made of copper PCOCC subjected to the Alpha process and covered with a layer of gold. Fastening the cable with screws. The maximum diameter of the guide - 4.5 mm.
FP-211 (G) 24k Gold-Plated- 4 pcs/set
Spade connectors are considered by many to be the optimal way to terminate a pair of speaker cables, but will every spade lug on the market provide exceptional performance as well as a secure fit?
At Furutech, we designed our new low mass, low weight FT-211 Ethereal Spade Terminals to push the envelope when it comes to sonic performance, construction quality and ease of installation. We used meticulous engineering and careful auditioning of selected materials to take our spade terminal design to the next level. We did so because every unique aspect of our design makes a sonic difference that you can hear.
The FT-211, which is available with either a Rhodium or a 24K gold-plated Alpha pure copper conductor, re-defines the state-of-the-art of connector design by offering the following features:
- Conductors housed in an extremely non-resonant POM resin body, with a nylon and fiberglas shell that uses Furutech’s Piezo Ceramic damping material for insulation
- One piece Rhodium conductors for the FT-211(R), or 24K gold-plated Alpha pure copper conductors injected with POM resin for the FT-211(G)
- Non-magnetic SUS set screw construction design
One more thing—you won’t even need a soldering gun to experience this level of cable performance. This feature makes the Furutech FT-211 Ethereal Spade Terminals ideal for OEM manufacturers, do-it-yourself hobbyists or even an audiophile who desires an improvement in overall sound quality in a high-resolution system. The robust construction and beautiful finish will make any cable terminal project look utterly professional.
If you’re curious about the sonic improvements that can be gained through the use of low mass, low weight speaker terminals, then it’s time to experience the new standard—the Furutech FT-211 Ethereal Spade Terminals.
- Main conductor: Rhodium or 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) pure copper
- Housing: Black nylon/fiberglass with Piezo Ceramic resin
- Body Insulation: Black POM resin-injected
- End Ring: Stainless steel
- Termination: Set screw
- Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
- Specified for core insulation diameter up to 7.8mm
- Dimensions: Housing: 18.0 X 16.0φ x 19.8mm overall height
- Total overall length: 57.5 mm approx.