Furutech FT-816 (R) - binding posts
Carbon Finished Speaker Binding Posts
Speaker terminal for mounting in metal or plastic panels. Made of phosphor bronze covered with a layer of gold. Fastening the cable with screws or soldering.
All audiophiles search for the same qualities: Verisimilitude to the original event, a sense of engagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a visceral immersion in the audio video experience. They also know that everything in the signal path makes a difference, and that includes speaker binding posts.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding Binding Posts are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The FT-816 features an α (Alpha) pure copper conductors for minimal impedance and substantially-built extremely nonresonant carbon fiber, nonmagnetic stainless steel and eutectic copper alloy housings.
- Main conductor: α (Alpha) Pure Copper conductor Rhodium plated
- Housing: Carbon fiber, nonmagnetic stainless, eutectic copper alloy
- Nylon (red/white) and Polycarbonate (clear) insulation
- Connections: Soldered or set-screw
- Specified for core diameters up to 4.5mm
- Housing: 18.8φ x 22.5mm (H) x 37.4mm overall height
- Insulation: Polycarbonate (Clear) 19.3φ± 0.2mm x 7.2mm(H),
- Total overall length: 59.6 mm approx.