Furutech FP-DIN R
- DIN socket for connecting wires in phono arms. Fixing wires with soldering.
DIN socket for connecting wires in phono arms. Fixing wires with soldering.
Phono Connector Series
Specially engineered FP-Din (L) construction allows adjustable pin orientation!
Furutech Pure Transmission Philosophy
Meticulous build quality is a large part of the engineering equation. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, EMI and RFI rejection, grounding, and using the best materials and processes.
- Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) phosphor bronze conductor
- Fluoropolymer Insulated Body
- Nonmagnetic stainless steel housing
- Soldered connections
- Specified for cable diameters max. 10.0mm
- Dimensions: FP-DIN 14.0mm diameter x 54.0mm overall length
- Dimensions: FP-DIN(L) • 45(L) X 19(W) X 33.4(H) mm approx.