This product is available in our stores
Highest quality signal cable with symmetrical design.
The material used is an Alpha OCC (cryogenic) conductor. Outer diameter approx. 9 mm, violet color.
- Max. Conductor Resistance: Ω／km 13.2 (JISC3005 6 20℃)
- Min. Insulation Resistance MΩ‧km >100 (JISC3005 9.1 20℃)
- CAPACITANCE: PF/M 84.1 at 1KHz
- IMPEDANCE: Ω 37.7 at 10 MHz
- INDUCTANCE: uH/M 1.55 at 1KHz
- Dielectric Strength: V／1 min. AC 1000 (JISC3005 8)
Furutech’s α (Alpha) OCC is one of a select few of conductors that Furutech engineers have found to excel in sound reproduction. α (Alpha) OCC is made with high-purity oxygen-free copper using a special casting process. Unlike regular OFC, almost all of the impurities of this high-purity OCC have been removed at the micron level through a special casting process unique to Furutech.
- Conductor Material: α(Alpha) OCC
- Construction（pcs／mm): 60pcs / ψ0.18 mm
- Insulation Material: Audio grade PP (Red, White)
- Diameter: 2.6mm
- Twisting Method : 2 Cores Twisted Together
- Filler Material: Audio grade damping cotton
- Barrier Layer Material: Stabilizer Paper Tape (Wrap)
- Shield Material: ψ0.12mm α (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
- Inner Sheath Material: Audio grade flexible PVC (Black) Incorporating damping carbon particles
- Diameter: 7.0mm
- Sheath Material: Audio grade Flexible PVC (Purple blue)
- Nom. Thickness: 1.0mm
- Overall Diameter Approx.: 9.0mm