Furutech e-TP66E (G) - power terminal
- The terminal uses a proprietary solution called Formula GC-303 that reduces electromagnetic waves generated inside the enclosure.
Furutech e-TP66E : High performance SlimLine passive power distributor
The e-TP66E is a sophisticated, luxuriously made power distributor that eliminates many common problems found with audio and video components caused by contaminated electrical power.
How can you tell you’re a victim of polluted AC power? Listen and look for these symptoms: Flat, hard, grainy high frequencies, a thick and bloated midrange, fat, uncontrolled bass, and loss of air and soundstage stability. On video displays the picture resolution is less than sharp, with “ghosting”, color shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines.
If this looks and sound familiar, you need Furutech!
- Beautifully-crafted special design and high grade aluminum chassis
- Effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Internal wiring: Furutech μ-14 conductor at 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG)
- Guarantees low electrical resistance
- Pure Transmission Furutech FI-E30(G) 16A high performance gold-plated SCHUKO sockets
- Wired to high performance FI-06(G) gold-plated IEC inlet
- Special damping material set under each duplex receptacle
- Non-magnetic rhodium-plated phosphor bronze, conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer
- OUTWARD SIZE 416 L x 65.5 W x 45.5 H mm
- WEIGHT (Net.) 0.84 Kg
ALL metallic parts used in Furutech products go through the Alpha Process treatment to keep all connectors, conductors, and metal parts in a perfect stress-free, stable and highly conductive state.
The terminal uses a proprietary solution called Formula GC-303 that reduces electromagnetic waves generated inside the enclosure.
Equipped with six gold-plated sockets FURUTECH FI-E30G.
Internal wiring with wires solid core FURUTECH m-14.