This product is available in our stores
Solid Core Audio Power No. 1 PRO - EU schuko
No. 1 PRO is built of five individually insulated cable bundles, twisted together in a custom spiral shape, wrapped by five earth wires and shielded. Its total cross-section is 40 mm2 and the combined cross-section of copper conductors is 21.75 mm2.
Four bundles make up the live and neutral run (two bundles each); the fifth bundle is not connected and is used to obtain the desired cable geometry and mechanical stabilization. Each cable bundle is made of two runs: 3 x 2,0 mm (6N copper) and 2 x 1,5 mm (6N tinned copper) solid-core conductors. The earth connection is made up of five 6N copper wires wrapped around the five live, neutral and "stabilization" bundles. The shield is also made of 6N copper.
The cables are terminated with solid plugs with gold-plated brass contacts. The live pin is marked with a red dot, allowing you to plug the cable correctly into a socket socket (this does not apply to UK plugs which can only be inserted one way).
Each cable is built by hand and the description of the cable, along with model and company name, is hand-written in gold colour on heat shrink sleeves.
No. 1 PRO is not a warm-sounding cable, in that it does not “warm up” anything; neither will you ever hear it sound bright. It places the foreground behind the line connecting the speakers - it is a cable for those who do not like instruments "coming out" towards them but rather for who like air in the recordings, an extensive sound stage and the right distance from performers, both in the size of phantom images and in dynamics. It also presents dynamic relationships exceedingly well.
- Multidimensional width and depth of the soundstage.
- Neutral and balanced, no emphasis on any of the band ranges.
- Excellent bass control with extraordinary tone differentiation and powerful lower registers.
- Rich treble that is full of microdetails yet devoid of any sharpness, cold or dryness.
- Full-bodied and tangible diameter.
- Operating range: 110-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Load capacity: (continuous): 16 A
- Total cross section: 40 mm
- Outer jacket: Teflon / PVC
- Core cross section: 6 x 2mm + 4 x 1.5m + 5 x 0.75mm
- Shield: copper 6N
- IEC plugs: gold-plated copper
- Schuko plug: gold-plated brass
L: 3 x 2.0mm copper 6N + 2 x 1.5mm tinned copper 6N
N: 3 x 2.0mm copper 6N + 2 x 1.5mm tinned copper 6N
Ground: 5 x 0.75mm 6N copper
Total cross-section of copper bundles: 21.75mm