High-quality OCB-BS devices pads
"OCB-BS" is a beautifully mirror-finished 18 mm thick black granite that has been carefully selected and cut with high precision.
By adding the mass of black granite (1.4kg), the installation of "OCB-1 series Ver.2012" is dramatically stabilized, and the rise of the power strip due to the insertion of the cable is suppressed.
In addition, the black granite has a compact size of 150 mm square so that it can be installed in a small space.
A butyl rubber sheet with excellent vibration absorption is attached to the bottom. It suppresses floor vibration.
"OCB-BS" can be securely screwed to OCB-1 with the included high-rigidity stainless steel screw. Furthermore, the attached silicon rubber washer isolates the vibration propagation between OCB-1 and OCB-BS.
The "OCB-BS" will be a must-have item for those who want more stability of the "OCB-1 Series Ver.2012".
- Highly accurate cut of carefully selected 18 mm thick black granite. High-quality mirror finish.
- Installation of "OCB-1" is dramatically stable by adding mass of black granite. Suppressing the power strip from rising when the cable is inserted.
- Compact size of 150mm square that can be installed in a small space.
- A butyl rubber sheet with excellent vibration absorption is attached to the bottom of black granite. Controls floor vibration.
- With the included high-rigidity stainless steel screw, "OCB-BS" can be securely screwed to "OCB-1".
- The included silicone rubber washer isolates the vibration propagation between OCB-1 and OCB-BS.
In OCB-1 series before Ver.2012, OCB-BS cannot be installed because there is no screw hole on the bottom.
how to distinguish OCB-1 from Ver.2012 and earlier .
|Material||Attaching butyl rubber to the black granite bottom|
|Dimensions/mass||W150mm x L150mm x H20mm・1.4kg|
|Hole for screwing||φ7 mm|
|accessories||M4 stainless screw x 4, stainless washer x 4, silicone rubber washer x 4|
|Compatible models||OCB-1 Series Ver.2012 ( OCB-1 ST / OCB-1 SX / OCB-1 DXs / OCB-1 EXs )|
24 months - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 24 months.