The material used is the Alpha-OCC guide (cryogenic).
The active diameter of the guide is 2.6mm.
The insulation of the conductors is polyethylene, outside PVC. Outside diameter is about 13 mm, violet color.
The cable is terminated with the FT-211G bananas.
High End Performance α (Alpha) OCC Speaker Cable
- Max. Conductor Resistance: Ω／km 5.3 (JISC3005 6 20℃)
- Min. Insulation Resistance: MΩ‧km >100 (JISC3005 9.1 20℃)
- CAPACITANCE: PF/M 41.7 at 1KHz
- INDUCTANCE: uH/M 1.4 at 1KHz
- Dielectric Strength: V／1 min. AC 1000 (JISC3005 8)
Furutech’s α (Alpha) OCC is one of a select few of conductors that Furutech engineers have found to excel in sound reproduction. α (Alpha) OCC is made with high-purity oxygen-free copper using a special casting process. Unlike regular OFC, almost all of the impurities of this high-purity OCC have been removed at the micron level through a special casting process unique to Furutech.
- Conductor Material: α(Alpha) OCC
- Construction（pcs／mm): 20pcs / ψ0.18 mm X 6+ψ0.9mm Incorporating damping carbon particles in center filler core
- Insulation Material: Audio grade PE (Red,White)
- Nom. Thickness: 1.25mm
- Diameter: 5.1mm
- Twisting Method: 2 Cores Twisted Together
- Inner Sheath Material: Audio grade flexible PVC (Black) Incorporating damping carbon particles
- Sheath Material: Audio grade Flexible PVC (Purple Blue)
- Nom. Thickness: 1.0 mm
- Overall Diameter Approx.: 13.0mm