This product is available in our stores
Van den Hul DIY Speaker Connector - spades
Versatile and easy-to-assemble DIY gold plated connectors. They offer high quality contact over long periods of intensive use and are very effective in keeping oxidation away.
- 24 carat gold plated, screw-on, solderless connectors
- Available in packs of four angled spades (fork) or banana plugs with red or blue rings for polarity identification
- Only suitable for multi-strand loudspeaker cable and wire types.
- Minimum values: AWG 12 (Ø2 mm), for the bare conductor, and Ø 6.5 mm for jacket diameter
- The banana and the angled fork spade screw-on terminals are WBT binding post fitting.
- Both offer excellent mating properties and minimal contact resistance.
- The high pressure clamping ensures low loss electrical connection and maximum signal transfer
- Banana terminal (standard Ø4 mm pin)
- Angled fork spade terminal fits studs from Ø 6.0 mm to Ø 8.5 mm.
Easy assembly instructions (4 steps):
- Strip off 14mm of the multi-strand cable/wire jacket
- Insert the stripped end through the screw-on collar
- Fan out the strands and evenly fold them encircling the collar
- Insert the banana pin/spade blade and screw-on to the collar
These connectors fit the following cables and wires:
- The CLEARTRACK CS – 12 HF
- The CLEARWATER CS – 14 HYBRID
- D – 352 HYBRID CS – 14
- The GOLDWATER CS – 16
- The INSPIRATION HYBRID CS – 122 HYBRID
- The SKYLINE HYBRID SCS – 16
- The SNOWLINE SCS – 18
- The TEATRACK HYBRID
- The TWIN
- The WIND Mk II HYBRID