Albedo Monolith MONOCRYSTAL - RCA
- Dear Customers from: China, Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, South Korea, Macao, Singapore, Spain, UK, USA - we recommend to purchase Albedo products from your local distributors.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT PRICE DO NOT INCLUDE VAT, LOCAL TAX AND CUSTOMS COSTS.
Manufactured using an innovative technology developed by our company. It represents everything that is best about cabling techniques. Characterized by unmatched space and phenomenal resolution. Providing full and juicy sound. Naturalness and musicality make this series work with most of the systems. Both “tube” and “transistor” ones. Dedicated for top class systems.
The new series is characterized by the fact that its construction has been redesigned - the conductors are two cables running parallel and are twisted to one another. The insulation was made of antistatic material with the addition of polyamide. Conductors made of monocrystallic silver.
The RCA plugs are made of oxygen-free copper and the pin (hot wire) is a tube, which consequently carries a lowering of the resistance. In addition, a total of RCA plug-in conductors are not soldered and connected to plugs with an electric arc (welded).
- newly designed guide - conductors are two wires running parallel and are twisted to one another.
- the insulation was made of antistatic material with the addition of polyamide
- monocrystalline silver
- RCA plugs are made of anaerobic copper and the pin (hot wire) is a tube, which consequently carries a lowering of the resistance.
- in total, a conductor with an RCA plug is not soldered and connected to plugs by means of an electric arc (welded)