This product is available in our stores
DIY: ViaBlue X-40 Silver Power Cable - (on meter)
Fully shielded power cables are crucial for high quality audio and video systems.
ViaBlue™ power cables block any distortion and thus provide crystal clear and high-purity signals.
100% shielding due to braided shield and aluminium foil sheets
Silver plated copper strands, 3 cores
Certified standards include in cable by meter: VDE (2,5mm²), HAR (2,5mm²), UL, CSA, CE
Maximum hold through double-screwed strain relief
Available pre-assembled with ViaBlue™ T6s power plug, Cobra sleeve and ViaBlue™ Ferrite Filter.
- Wire cross-section X-25: 3x 2.5 mm²
- Wire cross-section X-40: 3x 4.0 mm²
- Wire cross-section X-60: 3x 6.0 mm²
- Cable diameter including braided sleeve X-25: 14.5 mm
- Cable diameter including braided sleeve X-40: 16.0 mm
- Cable diameter including braided sleeve X-60: 18.5 mm
- Shield structure: ALU-PE foil as well as 32x 0.10 strands GS
- 2 layers: aluminium foils and braided shield
- Finishing: silver plated / tin plated
- Insulation resistance: > 20 MOhm x KM
- Insulation: PVC, TM2 mix VDE 0472
- Certified testing voltage: 3000 Volt
- Strand identification: black | Blue | yellow-green
- Certifications of cable by meter: VDE (2,5mm²), HAR (2,5mm²), UL, CSA, CE
Silver Plated OFC + Tinned