- Respecting your rights and respecting the law on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of the obtained personal data. All shop employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data.
- The administrator of Personal Data is: AVcorp Poland Tomasz Nowakowski company with headquarters in Jawor (post code 59-400) at 25 Poniatowskiego St.
- In our store we collect the following personal data:
- First and last name - when you place an order, you will be asked to enter your name and surname so that we can send you your order and contact you.
- Address of residence - we need it to send the ordered goods.
- Phone number - Sometimes we call to confirm the order or in the case of unexpected events such as lack of goods in the warehouse, proposing you at the same time a favorable solution.
- Email address - we send an order confirmation via email and we contact you. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will send you commercial information.
- Address - information resulting from the general rules of connections made on the Internet, such as the IP address (and other information contained in the system logs) are used by the server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes - to collect general demographic information (eg about the region from which the connection takes place).
- If you make a purchase in our store without logging in, after completing such an order we remove from our database any data that may identify your person (name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address). Only the sales document remains stored for fiscal needs.
- Registration in the customer database - is voluntary. We store this data in the database to simplyfy your future shopping in our online store.
- If you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to the newsletter. Joining is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time.
2. Cookies policy
- Administrator - means AVcorp Poland Tomasz Nowakowski company, 25 Poniatowskiego 25 St., Jawor (post code 59-400), NIP: 613-148-88-50, Regon: 366859256, which provides electronic services and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
- Cookies - IT data, small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Administrator's website.
- Device - an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Administrator's website.
- User - means a subject for which services may be provided electronically or with which an agreement for the provision of electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations of the online store and legal regulations.
- Information collected on the basis of cookies are used for the purposes of proper optimization of the website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookie files record the activity of the website User by recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a way optimized to the individual preferences of the User.
- The solutions used on the website are safe for devices of Users using the Administrator's website. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to enter Users' devices.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the User's device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device's memory. The session cookies mechanism does not allow for the collection of any personal data or any secret information from the User's device.
- Persistent Cookies: they are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the device does not delete them from the device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow for the collection of any personal data or any secret information from the User's device.
- WAYS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESSING COOKIES
- The User has the ability to restrict or disable access of Cookies to his device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible but without the use of those functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's device through Cookies. The User may make changes to the settings referred to above using web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform whenever cookies are placed on the device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The User may delete Cookie files at any time using the functions available in the web browser he or she uses.