This product is available in our stores
Supra Cables Trico Coaxial Cable Digital (audio) / Video composite 75 Ohm.
Supra Trico-MP / RCA interconnect is a low-capacity cable, insulated with PE foam with a capacity of 58pF / m.
Central conductors are copper shielded with silver, which improves the cohesion of the cable at high frequencies. The Trico cable is double shielded. The internal screen is a braid made of silver-plated oxygen-free copper, the outer one is made of pure copper. This provides effective protection against noise. The technology used in the production of the Trico cable makes the weakening is minimal and reaches a value of 0.6db / 100m at 1MHz and -7, 1dB / 100m at 100MHz.
- Cross-section (mm2 / AWG): 0.71 / 19
- Number of wires: 7
- Diameter of wire (mm): 0.36
- Material: Silver-plated copper OFC
- External insulation: PVC resistant to heat and aging
- Isolation of conductors: PE foam
- Shielding: Ag mesh from OFC> 95%
- External dimensions (mm): Ø8.2
- Weight (g / m): 105
- Impedence (Ω): 58
- Capacity (pF / m): 75
- Speed factor: 0.78c
Silver Plated OFC