This product is available in our stores
Supra Cables ZAC TOSLINK
Supra ZAC Fibre Optic Interconnect
ZAC stands for Zero Attenuation Concept. The innovative furbished curving of the optical fibre core tip to get a zero divergence loss enables plastic fibre optics to be used at all, and to achieve the same transmission quality as of a glass fibre core in combination with the strength and flexibility of the plastic core.
The Supra ZAC plastic fibre core features the following benefits:
- Low weight - Low bending force and easy cable strain relief
- High band width, garanteed for 32 bit/384 kHz! - Headroom for comming digital studio-like formats
- Interference immune - does not react on magnetic, electro magnetic or electrical noise fields
- No radiation - does not radiate harmful noise fields
- Immune to household electricity - does not add any noise like in many electrical signal transmissions
- Complete galvanic isolation - Allows for interconnections between devices with separate earth potentials and phase, e.g. computer, TV and home cinema
Supra ZAC TosLink
Supra ZAC TosLink means TosLink plug to TosLink plug; short for Toshiba Link.
This combination optical fibre is very often used between numerous digital sources, DAC converters, TV's and home cinema receivers.
|Contact standard||Digital optic TosLink plug <—> TosLink plug|
|Optical fibre||High-end age resistant plastic core|
|Optical fibre tip polish||3-Step patented process|
|Connector fixing||Spring loaded clamp in opposite chassis connector|
|Cable clamping & strain relief||Molded / Bending protected / great fit to TosLink standard|