Van Den Hul MC-Gold HYBRID (Halogen Free) RCA 1M Cable (Pair)
The MC - GOLD HYBRID is a flexible, gold coloured, balanced interconnect with an extremely high shielding factor against spurious signals from external signal sources. The two internal conductors are constructed of 7 strands made of a very high grade Matched Crystal (MC) OFC, densely coated with a thick layer of very pure silver and on the outside an extra layer of real 24 carat Gold.
- The resistance of each signal line is: 13.9 Ohm/100 meter and the resistance of the shielding is: 0.88 Ohm/100 meter.
- The capacitance between the 2 signal lines is a very low: 59 pF/meter.
- The internal conductor insulation is made of cell-PE, respectively coloured yellow and white.
- In the MC - GOLD HYBRID, the signal return and the shielding function are kept separate. This gives a very strong improvement in the sonic quality.
- The triple shielding consists of 2 helical layers with a total of 194 dense and very pure silver coated strands made of a very high grade of Matched Crystal (MC) OFC with an extra layer of LSC saturated tape in between.
- Material: Goldplated
- Product category: RCA (Unbalanced)
- Cable Type: Screened twin core (Balanced)
- Conductor Material: HYBRID: 24 carat Gold coating over high purity dense Silver coated high purity Matched Crystal OFC + Linear Structured Carbon ® saturated layer(s)
- Design Purpose: Highest quality line level interconnect and microphone cable
- eff Conductor: Cores: 0.124 mm² / Cores: ~AWG 26 / Cores: 7; Screen: 194
- External Diameter: 7.2 mm
- Jacket Colors: Gold tone
- Resitance: Cores: Cores: 13.9 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 0.88 Ohm/100 m
- Capacitance: Core-core: 59 pF/m
- Insulation: Cores: cell-PE; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® / 300 Vrms min
- Connector Types: RCA type C - 7.3
Silver Plated OFC