Wireworld Pulse (PUM) - mini jack na mini jack
- The Wireworld Pluse uses Oxygen-Free Copper conductors in Wireworld’s unique DNA Helix cable design. The Pulse Nano cable provides superior imaging and expressive dynamics, while the Composilex 2 insulation improves focus and clarity.
Wireworld Pulse 3.5mm to 3.5mm Jack Cable
The Wireworld Pluse uses Oxygen-Free Copper conductors in Wireworld’s unique DNA Helix cable design. The Pulse Nano cable provides superior imaging and expressive dynamics, while the Composilex 2 insulation improves focus and clarity. An amazing, cost-effective upgrade for your portable devices. The Pulse is based on the same design and construction as the Wireworld Luna 7.
All of the Series 7 cables feature Composilex 2 insulation technology, which minimizes the triboelectric noise produced by conventional insulation materials. Many understand that insulation materials influence the performance of a cable. Wireworld created unique polymer composites designed specifically to optimize fidelity. The benefits of Composilex 2 are especially noticeable on Series 7 Audio cables where the reduced interference preserves the purity of the original sound thereby greatly improves performance. These new materials push the boundaries of there expectations for fidelity by letting us hear, see and feel more than ever before.
With the unique invention of the DNA Helix design, Wireworld has created a more efficient channel for electromagnetic energy, thereby preserving more of the delicate information that creates higher fidelity. Series 7 utilizes refined versions of the DNA Helix design to provide the most lifelike fidelity ever.
- Design: DNA Helix
- Signal Conductors: Qty: 2 (8 strands), 0.1 sq. mm
- Gauge: 27AWG
- Conductor Material: Oxygen-Free Copper
- Insulation: Composilex 2
- Plug Contacts: 24K gold-plated
- Available lengths: 1.0m, 1.5m, 2.0m & 3.0m
- Lifetime Warranty