Straight Wire Symphony II - RCA
- Symphony II IC enhances the presentation capabilities of better electronics.
Symphony II IC enhances the presentation capabilities of better electronics. Its silky midrange and rich, extended bass retrieval abilities convey all the natural texture of vocals and instruments. It incorporates special Foam TPR insulation around OFHC copper conductor groups in a balanced Star Quad design. Great for mid level integrated amps, components with discreet analog audio circuitry, better subwoofers and better digital equipment!
XLR (balanced termination) and Telescopic termination
(tie the shield to ground at one end) are available along
with standard RCA termination.
Charcoal Gray Jacket
7mm (.28") diameter
- jacket: Charcoal Gray Jacket
- design: Quad Star Design
- insulation: Foam Hybrid TPR Insulation
- shield: Dual Copper Braid & Foil Shields
- conductros: OFHC Copper
- connectors: Gold Teflon RCA