Furutech FP-218 (G) - spades
High Performance Spade Connector
Spades made of PCOCC copper covered with 24-carat gold. Fixing the cord using crimping. The maximum diameter of the guide - 6 mm.
Furutech FP-218 (G) 24k Gold-Plated - 4 pcs/set
“One last comment has to go to the finish of the connectors … Tolerances are spot on, the stuff goes in smoothly, locks and unlocks without any undue play … There's something luxurious and silken about the Furutech connectors. Like fine Swiss watches. This stuff also routes and drapes easily. … Since it does perform to a very high standard, getting the tactile satisfaction and pride of ownership bits thrown into the bargain is worth mentioning.
-- Srajan Ebaen
- α (Alpha) pure-copper 24k Gold-plated or Rhodium-plated conductors
- Connections:Terminal press or Soldered
Special two stage fixed wire crimp construction to ensure contact stability. Inner crimp for raw conductor and outer crimp for unstripped wire.
- Specified for wire diameters of up to 6mm max.
- Dimensions:Space between conductor 8.1mm/13.0mm(W) x 35.5mm overall length
- Crimp barrel: 8.0mm Outer diameter x 15.0mm (L)