Furutech f-TP615E - power terminal with passive filtration
Power terminal with passive filtration using a company solution called Formula GC-303 that reduces electromagnetic waves generated inside the housing.
f-TP615 AC Power Filter/Distributor
Featuring Axial Locking System and EMI-Absorbing GC-303
Also available in 230V schuko model (f-TP615E)
- All conductors treated with Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
- Nonmagnetic 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) phosphor bronze Pure Transmission Receptacles feature nylon/fiberglass bodies incorporating nano-size ceramic particles forming an extremely effective nonresonant body
- Furutech’s Axial Locking System lowers receptacle resonance by a factor of 10
- AC-1501 noise-filter inlet features 24k gold-plated α (Alpha) brass conductors
- Beautifully-crafted highest-grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- Piezo ceramic and nano-carbon damping spikes
- Layer of Formula GC-303 bonded to the bottom plate effectively shields against EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference)
- Star-wired conductors of Furutech α (Alpha)-22, 3.8 sq. mm (12 AWG) for low electrical resistance insulated inside resonance- absorbing tubing
- Rating AC 125V 50/60Hz 15A
- Movement Temp -10~40 ℃
- Grounding Outlet 6 Holes
- Preservative Temp -20~50 ℃
- Filter Type Noise Filter Inlet+GC303 Absorbs Internally Generated EMI
- Body Material Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Outward Size 250X127.5X70 mm ±0.5mm
- Weight 1,2kgs(Approx.)
All conductors subjected to the Alpha process and demagnetization.
The terminal uses a Furutech AC-1501 (R) socket with an EMI interference filter
Furutech Axial Locking Sysytem - a resonance damping system reduces the impact of vibration on the terminal's operation by a factor of ten.
The body is made of aluminum.