Furutech CF-735SM (R) - 3.5mm stereo
- 3.5mm Furutech stereo jack plug. A guide made of pure copper, covered with rhodium, subjected to the Alpha process. Fixing wires with soldering.
Furutech CF - 735SM R 3.5 mm stereo
3.5mm Furutech stereo jack plug. A guide made of pure copper, covered with rhodium, subjected to the Alpha process. Fixing wires with soldering.
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding CF-735 SM (R) connectors are the result of meticulous engineering and careful audition of various suitable materials. The CF-735 SM (R) features a one piece construction α (Alpha) pure copper conductor with audio grade nylon glass fiber resin insulation for minimal impedance and a stainless and carbon fiber finished housing for superior damping.
- Main conductor: One-piece Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Pure copper conductor
- Ground conductor: Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Copper Alloy
- Insulation: audio grade Nylon Glass Fiber Resin
- Housing: Stainless and carbon fiber finished.
- Cable Clamp: Copper Alloy
- Specified for core insulation diameters up to 5.3mm
- Connections: Soldered
- Dimensions: Housing: 10.2ψx 27.2mm overall length; Total overall length: 44.7 mm approx.