Furutech FP-705M (R)
- Four-pin version of XLR plugs. The socket contacts are made of rhodium-plated copper. Fixing the cable with soldering. Diameter of the cable: up to 9mm.
Furutech FT-705M (R) - 4 Pin Balanced XLR Connectors
Four-pin version of XLR plugs. The socket contacts are made of rhodium-plated copper. Fixing the cable with soldering. Diameter of the cable: up to 9mm.
Furutech makes a wide variety of OEM parts known the world over for their quality construction and superb sound. Our engineers examine every part of the signal and power path no matter how small and optimize each and every connection.
Take 4 Pin XLR connectors:
Furutech’s beautifully finished, beautiful sounding FP-705M / FP-706F connectors feature α (Alpha) copper alloy conductors set in a special PBT / fiberglass resin insulation for minimal impedance and for high soldering temperatures. The FP-705M / FP-706F are finished in black painted housings.
- Main conductor: Rhodium-plated α (Alpha) Copper alloy conductor
- Insulation with PBT and fiberglass Resin
- Housing: Nonmagnetic Zinc/Al alloy and Copper alloy (End shell)
- Connections: Soldered
- Specified for cable diameters up to 9mm
o FP-705M: 18.8mm ± 0.1mm diameter x 63.2mm ± 0.1mm overall length
o FP-706F: 19.5mm ± 0.1mm diameter x 64.2mm ± 0.1mm overall length