Furutech CF-201 R - spades
- Spades made of copper subjected to the Alpha process and coated with a layer of rhodium. Fastening the cable with screws or soldering. The maximum diameter of the guide - 5.5 mm. - 2pcs/set
Furutech CF-201 (R) - spades
Spades made of copper subjected to the Alpha process and coated with a layer of rhodium. Fastening the cable with screws or soldering. The maximum diameter of the guide - 5.5 mm.
Furutech CF-201 (R) - 2pcs/set
“One last comment has to go to the finish of the connectors … Tolerances are spot on, the stuff goes in smoothly, locks and unlocks without any undue play … There's something luxurious and silken about the Furutech connectors. Like fine Swiss watches.
This stuff also routes and drapes easily. … Since it does perform to a very high standard, getting the tactile satisfaction and pride of ownership bits thrown into the bargain is worth mentioning.
-- Srajan Ebaen
- α (Alpha) Pure Copper rhodium-plated center conductor
- α (Alpha) Nonmagnetic stainless steel body
- Carbon fiber and Nonmagnetic stainless steel housing
- Conductor wire fixed by screw set or soldering.
- Specially designed fixed wire construction to ensure the stability of the conductor’s contact.
- Specified for wire diameters max. 5.5mm
- Dimensions: 15.2mm diameter x 70.0mm overall length