Furutech FT-808 (G) Torque Guard Speaker - binding posts
Furutech terminal blocks have been developed with the aim of satisfying the most demanding consumers.
They are made in Japan from pure copper and processed Alpha (cryogenization + demagnetization).
The advantage of copper over brass is better conductivity as well as a higher magnetic resonance frequency.
Brass is easier to machine but has a resonant frequency of 22kHz, which is very close to the audio spectrum and can cause unpleasant hearing sensations.
These terminal blocks are available also available in Rhodium plating.
- Main conductor: Pure copper treated with α (Alpha) Gold plated
- Case: carbon fiber, non-magnetic stainless steel
- Insulation: Nylon (red / white) and polycarbonate
- Connections: soldering or screwing
- Maximum acceptable diameter of the cable: 4,5mm
- Dimensions: 85.1x37.4mm