Furutech Digiflux - XLR
- The highest quality cable for digital connections. Solid-core conductors with a diameter of 1.28 mm made of OCC copper subjected to the Alpha process. Ended with connectors: CF-601 MR / CF-602 FR.
Furutech Digital Flux XLR
The highest quality cable for digital connections. Solid-core conductors with a diameter of 1.28 mm made of OCC copper subjected to the Alpha process. Ended with connectors: CF-601 MR / CF-602 FR.
Furutech’s Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality
The sense of mechanical integrity of the Digiflux Hyper balanced Interconnect cable’s build is immediately apparent. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, grounding, EMI and RFI rejection, and using the best materials and processes available.
- Solid α (Alpha) OCC Conductor
- Double-layer shield construction for improved noise insulation
- Insulation: Special grade polyethylene
- Connectors: Furutech-engineered nonmagnetic rhodium-plated Carbon Fiber finished F-601M(R)/CF602F(R) XLR connectors
- The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance
- Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
- Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 12.8mm • Overall length: 1.2M/set
- Solid α (Alpha) -OCC Conductor ・1.28mm diameter
- Insulation: Special grade Polypropylene (Red/White) 3.46mm diameter
- Cable Lay: Two cores twisted together with cotton yarn, Filler: Cotton
- Shield-1: PET/AL tape wrap
- Shield-2: 16 X 9 X 0.118 mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor wires
- Barrier Layer: Paper tape wrap
- Sheath: RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC (Green) approx. 9.0mm diameter
- Jacket: RoHS Compliant braided Nylon 3 layers, approx. 12.8mm
- Cable type: Hyper Balanced Type