This product is available in our stores
Furutech Digital Flux RCA
The highest quality cable for digital connections. Conductors made of OCC copper subjected to the Alpha process. Double shielding allows complete elimination of RFI / EMI interference. Ended with CF-102 R connectors.
Furutech’s Award-Winning Pure Transmission Build Quality
The sense of mechanical integrity of the Digiflux Hyper balanced Interconnect cable’s build is immediately apparent. Furutech Pure Transmission technology turns a macro lens on every element of power and signal transfer applying optimized engineering solutions to well-known problems such as contact resistance, grounding, EMI and RFI rejection, and using the best materials and processes available.
α (Alpha) OCC Conductor strand wires
Double-layer shield construction for improved noise insulation
Triple-layer Insulation: Special grade polyethylene skin and air foam polyethylene plus a final layer of high density polyethylene skin
Connectors: Furutech-engineered nonmagnetic rhodium-plated α (Alpha) OCC conductor Carbon fiber finished CF-102(R) RCA connectors
The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance
Four layered jacket construction for improved damping.
Carefully engineered cable clamp improves grip and reduces mechanical and electrically-induced distortion
Dimensions: Cable diameter approx. 12.8mm • Overall length: 1.2M/set
- α (Alpha) -OCC Conductor ・37-strand 1.15mm diameter wires
- Insulation-1: Special grade Polypropylene Skin, 1.18mm diameter
- Insulation-2: Special grade air-foam Polypropylene, 5.45mm diameter
- Insulation-3: Special grade high-density Polypropylene Skin, 5.5mm diameter
- Shield-1: 0.118 mm braided α (Alpha) Conductor wires braided(85% up)
- Sheath: RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC (Blue) approx. 8.0mm diameter
- Shield-2: Special grade Rip stop taffeta RFI/EMI shield tape wrap (100%)
- Jacket: RoHS Compliant braided Nylon 4 layers, approx. 12.8mm
- Cable type: Hyper Coaxial Type
- Characteristic Impedance: 75 ± 3 Ω