Furutech Evolution Digital XLR
High quality symmetrical digital cable. The material used is the Alpha OCC guide. Cable terminated with high-quality plugs FP-701M (G) and FP-702F (G).
Updated Evolution II Audio Cables
Pure Transmission Performance for Value Conscious Audiophiles
Furutech’s Evolution Series was awarded The Absolute Sound Editors’
Choice Award in both 2007 and 2008
(Type: Hyper-Coaxial Interconnects)
Evolution II Digital (XLR) (RCA)• 1.2meter
Feature US High Performance Addiction • Audiophiles Want What They Need
All enthusiasts are looking for the same things: Verisimilitude, a sense ofengagement promoting suspension of disbelief, a veritable immersion in audio and video experience. To detach without effort from modern time’s exigencies requires meticulous preparation of the entire playback chain, especially cables, power cords and AC distribution.
Evolution II, an update of the extremely well received Evolution series, incorporates newly-engineered anti-resonance cable clamps as well as an upgraded dielectric/insulation of RoHS-compliant Pb-free PVC incorporating anti-resonance carbon particles in its manufacture. Our Pure Transmission philosophy incorporates rhodium-plated pure copper
conductors, even the IEC connectors of the Evolution II power cord. No detail too small, every element of signal and power transmission engineered to within an inch of its life, treated with advanced processes, and turned out with beautiful design and build quality to enrich every music experience.
- Finished with High Performance FP-701 M (G) and FP-702 F (G) XLR Connectors.
- RCA center pin 24k gold-plated nonmagnetic α (Alpha)-OCC conductor with Teflon dielectric
- RCA connector backbone composed of nonmagnetic 24K gold-plated eutectic cast copper alloy with beautifully finished nonmagnetic copper alloy outer locking shell.
- Shield: 0.12 mm α (Alpha) conductor wire braid
- Cable insulated with polypropylene reducing capacitance and damping vibration
- Results in greater resolution, clarity, powerful dynamics, and an ultra-quiet soundstage in which music develops more fully without artificial upper-frequency “presence region” glare.
Evolution II Digital (XLR) • 1.2 meter (3.9ft)
- α (Alpha) μ–OFC Conductor 1.3mm diameter
- Insulation: Polypropylene (White/Red) 2.4mm diameter
- Shield: 0.12mm α (Alpha) Conductor wire braid
- Sheath: RoHS Compliant flexible PVC (Dark Green) 8mm diameter
- Jacket: Nylon yarn braid approx. 9.5mm
- Connectors: FP-701 M(G) and FP-702 F(G) XLR
Electrical Properties of Cable / Test Method
- Max. Conductor Resistance 25.1 Ω／km,JISC3005 6 20℃
- Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ‧km,JISC3005 9.1 20℃
- Dielectric Strength AC. 1000 V／1 min.,JISC3005 8
- Electrostatic Capacitance Approx 56 PF／m,at 1 KHz
- Characteristic Impedance 75 ± 5 Ω,at 10 MHz