This product is available in our stores
Solid Core Audio Power No. 2 PRO - UK
This is the new version of the uncompromising power cord.
This cable is particularly well suited to powering integrated amplifiers, power amplifiers, power strips and conditioners, and other current-hungry devices.
No. 2 PRO can provide sufficient current even to the most demanding power amplifiers. Feel its clean, limitless power.
No.2 PRO is built of 7 wires in a custom spiral geometry. Total conductor cross section is 15.1 mm. The IEC plug is made of gold-plated copper, while the Schuko plug is gold-plated brass.
Main characteristics of Power No. 2 PRO:
The lower frequency extreme is characterized by enormous depth, power and spaciousness, while maintaining control and layering. The vocals are natural, with no tendency to step out in front of the speakers. The sound is very sophisticated, detailed, and at the same time pleasant with no listener fatigue even during prolonged listening sessions.
- Operating range: 110-240 V 50/60 Hz
- Load capacity: (continuous): 16 A
- Total cross section: 22 mm
- Outer jacket: Teflon / PVC
- Core cross section: 6 x 2.2 mm Cu + 1 x 2.5 mm Cu
- Shield: 2 x copper foil, 2 x copper mesh
- IEC plugs: gold-plated copper
- UK plug: Furutech FI-UK 1363 (G)