This product is available in our stores
Kinki Studio EX-M7 - power amp (black)
The EX Series is tuned to reproduce sound quality with balance mid and smooth extension in both ends, high and low extension. The EX-M7 is the latest stereo power amp.
The M7 is equipped with dual encapsulated 400VA Toroidal Transformers, 2 pairs of EXICON Laterals MOSFET and a huge power reservoir capacitors bank. It is essential beef-up version of what the award-winning EX-M1 offered but as a stereo power amp.
The good of EX-M1 remains, rich in tonal quality, details, dynamic, and high resolutions.
- Dual-mono design based on the British company Exicon Mosfet transistors - two pairs for one channel, fast and dynamic
- Two encapslated 400VA transformers from the British company AMPLIMO
- American Vishay BC capacitors (as a curiosity - the same Nagra uses in their products)
- Gold-anodized aluminum heat sinks with drilled holes, we have the same holes in the lower housing as well as the upper, so the amplifier has free air flow
- Extremely high cost 0.2µm gold-plated printed circuit board (PCB)
- Furutech FI-03 power socket
- Neutrik XLR sockets
What's more? Compare to the award-winning Integrated EX-M1, the EX-M7 slew-rate, SNR, dynamic range, an instantaneous current supply (72VDC, 18A peak current) are simply incredible. Pairing with its natural mate EX-P7 preamp, you are all set of a premium amplification for your difficult-to-drive loudspeakers.
HOME THEATER READY
The EX-M7 is equipped with 12V trigger. Perfect match with the premium AVR to improve the Home Theater experience. The EX-M7 can be used with to drive the Front L/R loudspeakers, or, literally all the multi-channel loudspeakers in the system with multiple sets of EX-M7. Front L/R, Rear L/R, Front Height L/R, et cetera.
250Watts RMS into 8Ω
Right, we are being conservative. The amp can technically deliver a lot higher watts than what is stated. We do not want to get into the number games. We trust you as the smart consumer, you are not looking at just the number. The design, choice of components, tuning, is the key of good sounds.
Neutrality and musicality were the goals to achieve. Rich tonal quality, vivid sound imaging, details, high resolution and dynamic. The choice of the components, design, and tuning does just that.
It is the Kinki Studio gears' sound signature.
Please consider our award winning EX-P7 to match with the stereo power amp EX-M7. Our amplifiers are Direct-DC-Coupled without any capacitors in the signal path. This yield less colouration, high resolution, fast, and transparent sound quality.
Should you wish to use other preamp make, please be informed that we do not recommend the use of tube-based preamp.
You may experience slight pops/clicks noise to the loudspeakers, it's likely caused by the DC-offset in the preamp.
- Frequency Response: 0-2.5MHz (±3dB)
- THDN: ＜0.07% (-80db)
- S/N Ratio: >103db(0.01Hz- 1 MHz), >130db (A-Weighted)
- Output Power: 250 W RMS(2-8 Ohms)
- Max Instantaneous Power: 400w RMS (8 Ohms)
- Max Output Voltage: 70VAC, 18A
- Slew Rate: 200 V /us (Rise Time < 300ns)
- AC Power: 240VAC, 60Hz (Factory configure).
- Power Consumption: 30W Idle, 700W Max Output
Input / Output:
- Input Sensitivity: 1.45Vrms
- Input Impedance: 51kΩ (Acceptable Range 10k-52kΩ)
- Input Connector: RCA x 1, XLR x 1
- Output: Speaker Binding Post 4mm L/R Channel
Dimension and weight:
- Dimension: 375 W x 110 H x 430D
- Weight: 25 kg