High-quality HPSC-63 plug
With the headphone boom of today, Oyaide Denki's HPC Series quickly made users aware of the importance of headphone cables.
The lineup that meets the sound quality and user needs has been accepted by headphone users all over the world, and the cumulative total shipment of the series has become a huge hit series exceeding 50,000.
However, with the end of the PCOCC-A conductor, the HPC Series will be regretfully discontinued.
The cable is a precision conductor 102 SSC
HPSC Series is a new series that replaces HPC Series. The key technology is in the "precision conductor 102 SSC" and "silk". For the cable conductor, "Precision conductor 102 SSC" is adopted as a new material replacing PCOCC-A.
As a high-end audio cable, the "precision conductor 102 SSC" produced by Oyaide Electric has already been highly evaluated worldwide, but this is the first time it has been adopted for headphone cables.
The conductor structure is 7/7/0.089 rope twist with excellent bending resistance, and its thickness is 0.3 scare with a margin.
Delicate headphone output is transmitted faithfully from delicate high frequencies to powerful low frequencies.
"Precision conductor 102 SSC" is also used for the shield, making it a spiral shield with excellent flexibility.
Pure silk filament for interposition
The interposition uses 100% pure silk filament that has low capacitance and does not charge static electricity. When a signal flows in the cable, weak vibration occurs, and the substance charged with static electricity causes corona discharge due to the vibration. Mount the silk filament to solve this problem. Furthermore, the exterior of the cable is covered with "100% pure silk jacket".
Due to these synergistic effects, noise has been significantly reduced without sacrificing flexibility. The chic chic cable color in white and black matches any headphones comfortably.
What is precision conductor "102 SSC"?
- As a result of advanced manufacturing control, the conductivity is 102.3% IACS (at the end of copper elongation)
- To avoid contamination with impurities as much as possible, use only virgin copper that does not contain any recycled copper among JIS C1011 compliant copper
- Uses a natural diamond die to improve the surface smoothness of the wire
- 100% removal of impurities adhering to copper wrought by applying a peeling process
- Eliminates mechanical stress strain of the wire by annealing twice
- Wires made with a processing accuracy of ±1 μm, far exceeding the standard error tolerance of ±8 μm
- Thorough product management such as manufacturing control values, maintenance, and shipping days
What is peeling of precision conductor "102 SSC"?
Normally, the impurities that have risen to the surface are removed by washing, but “102 SSC” removes the surface in μ units and removes 100% of the impurities that have risen to the surface by mechanical peeling. There is no other way in the world to use this peeling process for electrical copper wire, and the processing technology that Japan is proud of is also here.