Acoustic Revive RD-3

  • Demagnetizer RD-3
  • Acoustic Revive RD-3
Producer: Acoustic Revive
Product code: Acoustic Revive IP-2Q
Warranty: 24 months
412,90 €
/ pcs.

Highest quality Acoustic Revive demagnetizer RD-3

 

We will never hear the best possible sound from a CD when it is magnetized. First of all - the print that is applied to the CD contains iron. Red, yellow and brown paints include, for example, iron oxide, blue and green paints - cobalt, and silver paint - nickel. Iron, cobalt and nickel are ferromagnetic and are easily magnetized.

Secondly, the aluminum used to produce the CD-writable layer creates problems. The Japanese Industry Standard (JIS) specifies that the aluminum used in the production of CDs must be 99% pure. The remaining 1% contains iron, nickel and cobalt. When a disc is spinning in the player, it is held in place by a disc with a magnet, and the magnetic field is also generated by the motor. All this causes the discs (including DVDs, CD-Rs, etc.) to become magnetized.


 

24 months - Warranty is granted by the producer for a period of 24 months.

24 months
Users reviews
Ask for this product:

If this description is not sufficient, please send us a question to this product. We will reply as soon as possible.

Your e-mail:
This field is required for placing an order.
Question:
This field is required for placing an order.
fields marked with - This field is required for placing an order. - are required
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
4.83 / 5.00 164 reviews
IdoSell Trusted Reviews
2020-07-13
Fast and safe delivery to Germany! Wonderful and powerful sound even with bluetooth. Fits perfectly on my head, no slipping! Thanks!!!
2020-07-27
Super product.
This page uses cookie files to provide its services in accordance to Cookies Usage Policy. You can determine conditions of storing or access to cookie files in your web browser.
OK
pixel