This product is available in our stores
Furutech LAN-8 NCF Ethernet Cable - Ultimate High End Audio Grade Cat 8 LAN cable.
The main guide made of silver OCC copper.
RJ45 connector with gold-plated copper contacts.
Double screen with aluminum foil and copper braid. All metal elements have been subjected to the Alpha process.
Ultra-high-speed transmission cable with speeds up to 40Gbps 2000MHz 24AWG S/FTP
Triple Shielding, Deep 24k gold plated RJ45 connector with NCF shell
Category 8 compatible Ethernet LAN cable.
Category 8 (8P8C S/FTP
- The LAN-8 NCF is a beautifully engineered and built Category 8 S/FTP twisted pair cable for Ethernet and other high-speed signal transfer.
- NCF Connector Shell (Multi-material hybrid construction）- NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products. NCF delivers improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics and tonal balance with NCF. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor.
• Category 8 is backward compatible with Categories 7 and 6. It also features improved specifications for crosstalk and system noise than Category 7 with added shielding for each individual wire pair and the cable as a whole. Besides the additional shielding, the LAN-8 NCF features twisted pairs with the number of twists per unit length increasing RF shielding and protecting from crosstalk.
- Category 8 cable allows 40 Gigabit Ethernet and frequencies of up to 2000 MHz (Category 7 X 3.3). Noise interference resistant, providing a fast and stable network environment.
- Main conductor wire: 24 AWG (19/0.12) Silver plated α (Alpha) OCC conductor for minimal transmission loss.
- RJ45(8P8C) Connector: α (Alpha) non-magnetic conductor with deep 24k gold plating and 24k gold-plated copper alloy body with minimal magnetic properties preventing signal degradation.
- 3 Layered Shielding with superior noise isolation aluminum foil and copper braiding exceeding shielding effects of conventional cables. Effectively isolates noise dramatically improving sound reproduction.
- The best damping and insulation materials for improved frequency extension and tonal balance
- Jacket: UL/CL3 approved flammability grade; RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC (Black) and high-quality nylon yarn braided sleeve single effect preventing internal resonance and exhibiting improved damping performance. OD: 7.0±0.1mm approx.
- Production Lengths: 0.6M/1.2M/1.8M/2.5M/3.6M/5M and 7.5M/10M by request.The Furutech LAN 10G Network cable handles frequencies up to 500MHz
- α (Alpha) conductor is the fine OCC conductor wires treated with the α (Alpha) process.
- Main conductor: 24 AWG Silver plated α (Alpha) OCC conductor
- Insulation: Special Foamed PE OD.: 1.35±0.05mm, 4 Twisted Pairs
- Blue/White; Orange/White; Green/White; Brown/White
- Shield 1: AL foil Conductive layer to the outside
- Shield 2: AL foil Double-sided conductive
- Shield 3: α (Alpha) Pure copper wire (16/10/0.10) braiding layer
- Jacket: UL/CL3 approved flammability grade; RoHS Compliant Flexible PVC (Black)
- Sleeve: High quality nylon yarn braided (Purple/Black)