Power cable Furutech FP-314Ag II FI-11(R) / FI-E11(R) - schuko EU
High quality power cable designed for devices equipped with a power socket.
Variant on plugs: FI-11(R) / FI-E11(R) - schuko EU.
Phase and neutral conductor made of Alpha u-OFC silver plated copper. Earth and shield wires made of Alpha u-OFC copper.
A cross-section of 3x1.93 mm2 conductors
Outer diameter of the duct approx. 12.9 mm
Brown wire color.
Rating: 15A 1 25V A.C.
Conductors: Silver Plated μ-OFC
Connectors: FI-8N (R) / FI-E11 (R)
Europe version : FI-15E(G) and FI-E11(G) schuko connector
A remarkably cost-effective power cord featuring one core formed of 37-strand silver-plated α (Alpha) μ-OFC Conductor and two cores formed of 37 strands of 0.25mm diameter α (Alpha) μ-OFC Conductor with high performance 9 by 24-strand braided α (Alpha) shield plus Furutech's advanced connectors achieving an amazing price/performance ratio. The best Furutech Power Cord bang for the buck!
- Wire conductors and all metal parts are treated with Furutech’s Cryogenic/Demagnetizing Alpha Process for minimal transmission losses.
- Furutech Hyper Quality High Performance fittings with 24k gold-plated non-magnetic pure copper male connectors and female phosphor bronze connectors.
- Power Cable shielded with Alpha Processed stranded-wire braid for superior noise isolation.
- Twin flexible PVC sheaths improve vibration isolation.
- Silver plated μ–OFC &μ–OFC Conductor internal wiring uses Polyethylene (PE) insulation to reduce capacitance.
- High Performance FI-15E(G) IEC Connector and FI-15ME (G) Power Connector.
- α(Alpha) conductor is the fine Silver plated μ–OFC conductor & μ–OFC conductor wire strands treated with the α (Alpha) process.
Specifications: Construction and Material of Cable
- 37 strands silver-plated α (Alpha) Conductor・0.25mm diameter × 1 core plus 37 strands of 0.25mm diameter μ-OFC α (Alpha) Conductor x 2 core
- Insulation: Polyethylene (Red/Natural/Yellow) 3.4mm diameter
- Inner Sheath: Flexible PVC (Black) 9.3mm diameter
- Shield: 9 x 24 strands of 0.12mm braided α (Alpha) conductor
- Sheath: Flexible PVC (Brown) approx. 12.9mm diameter
Electrical Properties of Cable Test Method
- Max. Conductor Resistance 10.0 Ω／km JISC3005 6 20℃
- Min. Insulation Resistance 1000 MΩ-km JISC3005 9.1 20℃
- Dielectric Strength AC. 1000 V／1 min. JISC3005 8
Silver plated OFC + OFC